söndag 26 juli 2009

Brev #4

26/07/09 15.25 PM

Dear Mr. Diamante Joseph Jessie Alfaro

I am bit hesitant now! As you know I live in Sweden and we are one of the most modern countries in the world. Because of that we don´t use fax-machines anymore! If a company is proud of its fax machine it´s usually a company you don´t want ANYTHING to do with!

As for the phone number; I mentioned in an earlier e-mail that I had a bit of a monetary issue. Well, the thing is that I haven´t really been able to pay the bills on my phone so it has been cut of. Frankly I don´t even have my own internet connection anymore. I´m hooking up on my neighbours line since i figured out his password!

I have an idea though. Maybe we could set up a meeting and discuss these matters face to face. Perhaps we could meet half way? When I look at the map it seems to me that half way between Sweden and the Philippines would place us somewhere in the Afghan/Pakistan region. I don´t know about you but personally I think going there would be a bad idea with the war on terror going on and car explosions in every street corner.

Come to think if it; the plane ticket alone would set me back with more that I can afford right now. Is it possible for you to make an advance payment for me so I can get back on track again?

That way maybe I could even buy a fax-machine and a new phone?

Best Regards
Måns

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar