onsdag 29 juli 2009

Brev #6

29/07/09 10.54 PM

Dear Mr. Diamante Joseph Jessie Alfaro

4.5 million dollars! This brings joy to my heart! That kind of money would resolve all my issues with the sms loans. It would also mean that I once again can enjoy the Jack Vegas machines att the local pub!

The thing is a have friend that works at a company in a suburb of Stockholm (Tumba). We met the other day to discuss our plans for the Middle Age Week in Visby and he mentioned that his company actually HAS a fax machine! He is going talk to his boss if I may borrow it so that you and I can fax with each other. Do you know how many fax papers we need to send? It may be easier for my friend to ask his boss if I have as much information as possible.

There is also something called "cash cards" here in Stockholm. This is great news for us; it means that I can get a new number for my phone and you can call me day or night. As soon as I have it; I will send you the number so that we can talk about the money. And maybe other things as well? Do you have a family for example? What are you interests? I am so happy to have you as my friend and I would like to know as much as possible about you.

This has truly changed my life for the better!!

Your best friend
Måns

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar